Designer and project lead passionate about bringing brands to life.
May 2016 - Present
I lead interior design, branding, brand strategy and brand expression projects. I have a focus on commercial, tech, and hospitality clients.
Clients: Google Cloud; LinkedIn; Lydian; and many more.
Designer & Design Coordinator
March 2015 - Present
Designer on high-profile interior design projects.
Clients: Vans HQ; Ancestry SF; Unity SF; Mixpanel; Collective Health; Lending Club; Anderson Yazdi
Lead Architectural Designer
July 2014 - Mar 2015
Luxury interiors for private clients.
Lead Brand Experience Designer
August 2014 - May 2015
Created and produced events, marketing assets, and key brand touchpoints to bring an e-commerce menswear brand to life.
- Led design and execution of two pop-up shops featuring custom furniture and curated exhibits
- Led visual merchandising and presentation
- Produced, styled, and directed photoshoots
- Led CG's editorial, 'Unhemmed', from conception through launch; curated and created content
- Created a "Magic Mirror" using RFID to support brand engagement during pop-up events
May 2011 - Sept 2013
- Designed commercial, residential, and historic projects
- Developed drawing sets for DBI approval
- Created presentation material for client meetings and international competitions
- Clients include the Pacific Union Club, Bohemian Club, Olympic Club, 795 Folsom, 450 Sansome, 101 Lytton, SF-SPCA
Mar 2009 - May 2011
- Worked directly with PG&E, SolarCity, and the Foundation for Environmental Education
- Created approved drawing sets to implement solar panels on schools on the West Coast
- Assisted in completion of permit sets for educational and residential projects in San Francisco
- Ensured adherence to code and the regulations of the Division of the State Architect
Intern, Freelance Writer
June 2008 - October 2009
- Summer intern and subsequently freelance writer for esteemed architectural magazine
- Published twice in Sept-Oct 2008 issue regarding sustainable architectural achievements
- Published over 20 times online highlighting events, exhibitions, and new buildings world-wide
- Designed multiple spreads published in July-Aug and Sept-Oct issues
- Supported Editors by communicating extensively with various firms and clients world-wide
Bachelor of Arts in Architecture, minor in City and Regional Planning, 2008
- Leadership roles on AIAS; American Institute of Architects Student
- Scholarship winner for an essay on sustainable architecture in Beijing from AAAE
Certified Passive House Consultant; Passive House Institute, 2009
AA / CCA
Completed all Architect Registration Exams in 2017; expecting licensure in 2018
- I'm proficient in Revit, CAD, Sketchup, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Project management tools, Google suite
- I've volunteered extensively for non-profits supporting the South Asian diaspora and the underprivilleged people of India (AIF)
- In addition to English, I comfortably speak Spanish, Hindi, and enough German to order beer and a bratwurst. Prost!